Cliffside Water Treatment Plant Foundations
The project scope included construction of the first phase of a Water Treatment Plant expansion for an existing facility.
- Installation of 5,400 LF of underground piping including chemical drains, process piping, and valves
- Soil excavation for sump and foundations approximately 6,000 CY
- Application of chemical resistant epoxy coatings to all concrete surfaces
- Installation of grounding for structural steel, process equipment, and lighting protection
- Installation of electrical duct bank and underground raceways
- Installation of 2,600 LF of ground cabling, 580 LF of UG conduit duct bank, and 1,500 CY of concrete