Water Truck/Delivery DriverMorgan Corp. is currently searching for a Water Truck/Delivery Driver to work with our Equipment Division out of Spartanburg, SC.
The primary responsibility of this position is to drive on-road water truck between various regional projects and distribute water on surfaces for dust control. Additional responsibility will include pickup and delivery of construction related compact equipment, components, parts, and supplies using a medium duty CDL truck or pickup truck and trailer.
- Provide dust control to various regional construction projects.
- Transport compact construction equipment and related parts and supplies between vendors, job sites and shop facilities.
- Use a forklift to load and unload vehicle if needed
- Safely position and secure loads according to DOT regulations
- Communicate delivery schedules with appropriate parties
- Be familiar with and follow all DOT rules and regulations
- Represent Morgan Corp in a professional and respectful manner in all situations
- Minimum 3 years of experience driving a commercial motor vehicle
- Clean driving record
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required
- Tanker endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and some weekends as needed
Work is performed driving a commercial motor vehicle in various environmental conditions and periodically in a shop environment. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, crawl in tight or confined spaces and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com