Take-Off TechnicianMorgan Corp. is currently searching for a Take-Off Technician.
This is an entry level position to Morgan Corp’s estimating team. Candidate will receive on the job training and will work with the estimating team to develop detailed cost estimates and proposals for heavy civil construction projects.
- Bid package review (Plans, Specifications, CAD files, Geotechnical Report, etc.)
- Detailed quantity takeoff and summary (Earthwork, Utilities, and Paving)
- Communication with clients for bid requirements
- Bid file document control
- Vendor and Subcontractor solicitation and quote review
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or mining engineering, construction management, or a related field
- Associate degree in drafting, CAD operator, or CAD technician or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with AutoCAD drafting or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Earth
- Experience with Bluebeam/Adobe Acrobat DC
Work is performed in both an office setting as well as outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com