SurveyorMorgan Corp. is currently searching for a Surveyor to work with our Savannah, GA Division.
Makes exact measurements and provides data relevant to shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for construction, engineering, mining, and land evaluation.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculation conducted at survey sites.
- Establish fixed points for project control to use for any layout that requires precise and accurate tolerances
- Determine locations and elevations of important features as well as all general terrain using robotic total stations, grade levels, and GPS
- Plan and conduct ground surveys to calculate quantities and to project completion times
- Perform all types of construction layout including curb staking, utility staking, grade staking, etc.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Coordinate findings with engineers, clients, site personnel and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments to maintain accuracy.
- Ability to read, interpolate, and perform stakeout from set of construction plans.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Survey Technician and/or Surveyor
- Excellent math and reasoning ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt, prioritize, and rapidly react to changing construction environment
- Sense of urgency
- Mechanical aptitude and good computer skills
- Commitment to safety
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com