SuperintendentMorgan Corp. is currently searching for a Superintendent.
- Oversees all facets of site work and holds ultimate responsibility for quality of work.
- Schedules labor, materials, subcontractors, and equipment.
- Provides technical assistance and direction to crews and subcontractors, resolving issues as required.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with site staff, owners, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Sets productivity goals, measures performance, and submits required reports as required by contract and company procedures.
- Represents Company in meetings with owner, client, and subcontractors.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with site safety policies and procedures.
- Initiates and participates in personnel actions including hiring, discipline, evaluation and promotion of employees, and terminations.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Five or more years’ experience as a Superintendent preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of site work and underground utilities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, understands, and analyze plans and specifications.
- Sense of urgency and ability to respond to changing situations.
- Ability to adapt, prioritize and complete projects in a changing construction environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate plans and work schedules at all levels.
- Ability to build a collaborative and effective team.
- Unyielding commitment to safe work practices.
- Able to formulate sound decisions using available information.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive truck.
- Ability to use smartphone, iPad, and computer.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work out of town for extended periods.
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. While performing the essential functions of this job the Superintendent will regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and manipulate object, reach with hands and arms, lift above head, bend to the waist, squat, talk and hear. Occasionally climb ladders, crawl in tight or confined spaces, and lift, move or push up to 75 pounds. Specific vision requirements include near, far and color vision. Ascend or descend stairs as well as walk on uneven terrain. Work in construction areas posing greater risk due to moving equipment and potential trip and fall hazards. Regularly be exposed to varying temperatures (high and low) and loud noises.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com