Social Media RecruiterMorgan Corp. and the Recruitment team are growing and we are looking for a Social Media Recruiter to work at our corporate headquarters in Duncan, SC.
The Social Media Recruiter is responsible for building and maintaining a strong supporting network to communicate high value job vacancies through various social media channels. The goal is to build a competitive advantage in niche online recruiting and increase the probability of hiring key and strategic job positions.
- Align with Human Resources, Recruitment, and Marketing to create social media recruiting strategy
- Facilitate online conversations in niche recruiting target areas
- Liaison between Recruiting and Marketing to create social media content that sustains interest and builds Morgan Corp. brand-equity for target open positions and attracting job candidates
- Engage the organization into the social media communications
- Interact with candidates on social media sites to help source candidates, market current job postings, and drive candidate interest in the organization
- Source talent via LinkedIn, Handshake, Indeed and other social media platforms for potential candidates
- Find new ways to activate current employees as brand ambassadors and grow our employer brand.
- Monitor industry trends in social media recruitment strategy; implement new trends which prove to be successful in driving recruitment efforts.
- As needed, provide recruitment support, such as generating offer letters, performing phone screenings, creating and supporting recruitment events to support other members of the recruitment team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, New Digital Media, Mass Communication, HR Management or related field preferred
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Networking Skills (internal and external)
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Training Skills
- Positive, productive team player
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, grasp, reach with hands and arms, see, speak, and hear. Frequently stand and walk. Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or bend. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Most work is performed in office environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com