Rollback DriverMorgan Corp. is currently searching for a Rollback Driver to support our Savannah Division.
This position is primarily responsible to transport construction related compact equipment, components, parts, and supplies using a medium duty CDL truck or pickup truck and trailer.
- Transport compact construction equipment and related parts and supplies between vendors, job sites and shop facilities.
- Use a forklift to load and unload vehicle if needed
- Safely position and secure loads according to DOT regulations
- Communicate delivery schedules with appropriate parties
- Be familiar with and follow all DOT rules and regulations
- Represent Morgan Corp in a professional and respectful manner in all situations
- Minimum 3 years of experience driving a commercial motor vehicle
- Clean driving record
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and some weekends as needed
Work is performed driving a commercial motor vehicle in various environmental conditions and periodically in a shop environment. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, crawl in tight or confined spaces and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com