Project ManagerMorgan Corp. is currently searching for a Project Manager to join the Raleigh Division.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for leading the project, including but not limited to plan development (cost, scope, and schedule), plan documentation and communication, and actual project performance measured against approved plan.
- Overall knowledge of design, estimating, quality control, construction and operations
- Preconstruction activities including estimate preparation and subcontractor solicitations
- Attend job meetings including preconstruction, project, and staff meetings
- Conducting client and/or subcontractor meetings
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members
- Drafting work schedules
- Interacting with consultants, clients and contractors
- 5 or more years of PM experience
- Four year degree in Construction Management or equivalent
Work is performed in both an office setting as well as outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com