Project Manager (Industrial Division)Morgan Corp. is currently searching for a Project Manager to join our Industrial Division.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for leading the project, including but not limited to plan development (cost, scope, and schedule), plan documentation and communication, and actual project performance measured against approved plan.
The Industrial Division services include:
- Structural Concrete
- Electrical – ductbanks/raceways, power/control cabling, MCC/Switchgear installation, control systems, and grounding
- Piping – utility/process piping (carbon steel/stainless/HDPE/cmp/ductile)
- Lifting and Rigging, steel erection and equipment setting.
- Geostructural – support of excavation, retaining structures, and deep foundations
- Assist with estimating and budget creation.
- Work intimately with the Superintendent or Foreman to successfully complete projects on time, within budget and with zero safety incidents.
- Create and manage work, staffing, quality, and safety plans.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Manage subcontractors and material procurement.
- Conduct status meetings and handle interactions with the client and maintain a focus on customer service.
- Maintain project financial projections and billings.
- Attend job meetings including preconstruction, project, and staff meetings.
- Conduct client and/or subcontractor meetings.
- Report project status and performance data to owner and team members.
- Coordinate all work activities with consultants, clients, and other contractors.
- 5+ years of Project Manager experience
- Four-year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- A problem-solving mindset and desire to achieve success for the team by leading by example.
- Sense of urgency and ability to respond to changing situations with a positive attitude by focusing on issues and not emotions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Must be able to convey information by telephone, email, and in-person; and effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations, which may include customers, vendors, and /or other employees
- Willingness and ability to travel and work at job sites located predominately in the Southeastern United States.
Work is performed both indoors and outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com