Project Engineer (Equipment Division)Morgan Corp. is currently searching for a Project Engineer to support our Equipment Division.
The role of the Equipment Division Project Engineer within our organization is to assist Regional & Project Equipment Managers in daily management activities including safety, purchasing repair parts, scheduling service work, reviewing daily equipment inspections, keeping track of repairs & maintenance to be performed, and other equipment division supporting roles.
- Review machine inspection reports along with input from the Project Equipment Manager to compile and maintain a current equipment maintenance list.
- Assist with checking in and inspecting equipment arriving at the site.
- Maintaining a record of equipment entering and leaving the site.
- Assist mechanics with procurement of repair and maintenance parts.
- Looking up equipment specifications and technical information as needed.
- help maintain office yard inventory and help organize equipment and materials on the Savannah yard
- make adjustments to the equipment haul schedule, directed by the regional equipment manager
- Entering purchase orders and ensure proper coding.
- Schedule 3rd party maintenance as requested by Project Equipment Manager.
- Conduct preventative maintenance machine inspections.
- Assist with communicating machine availability and scheduling maintenance with the project team.
- Assist with ordering and retrieving parts when needed
- Observe and assist in repair activities. Notify the Project Equipment Manager of any safety concerns or personnel issues.
- Assist with monitoring equipment fault codes using telematics and following up on needed diagnostics and repair.
- Constantly strive to improve performance, leadership, knowledge, and management skills through interactions and collaboration with the management team as well through study and personal development to qualify for positions of greater responsibility.
- Support Safety programs, policies, procedures, implementation, and compliance verification.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred), or a related field of study, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work, for extended periods, at job sites located predominately in the Southeastern United States.
- Self-starter, detail oriented with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and complete work on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with technology and software; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work as a team.
- Valid driver’s license.
Work is performed both indoors and outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com