Internship – Summer 2023Morgan Corp. is currently seeking candidate for our paid internships in the summer of 2023.
Our internship program focuses on, but not limited to, students majoring in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or that have interest in the construction industry. Our internship program provides a realistic view of what it is like to work in the construction industry through meaningful, hands-on experiences.
Essential job functions will be to assist the Project Managers and Project Engineers with the daily job task performed. Some of the roles and responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Support management and field teams in the construction of various infrastructure projects.
- Track time and quantities for project accounting.
- Prepare and track submittals.
- Assist the Project Manager with documentation and coordination of all purchases.
- Provide assistance updating schedules.
- Provide document control by tracking plans and specifications.
- Assist with filed time reports
- gain experience with heavy equipment and survey technology
- Take-Off and Estimating exposure
- Follows company and work site safety policies/procedures
Work is performed both indoors and outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com