Industrial Concrete CarpenterMorgan Corp. is currently searching for experienced Industrial Concrete Carpenters
This position performs a variety of tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. This position will also assist other craft workers as necessary.
- Assembling handset and gang formwork systems.
- Construction of job built forms.
- Install and tie rebar.
- Place and finish structural concrete foundations, slabs, and walls.
- Properly operate hand and power tools.
- Perform safety inspections of work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and correct unsafe conditions
- Capable of working at a sustained pace and produce quality work
- Must be accountable for conduct and have excellent attendance
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com