Geostructural Driller/OperatorMorgan Corp. is searching for a Geostructural Driller/Operator in Charlotte, NC.
Morgan Corp’s Geostructural services include:
- Design Build Geostructural / Geotechnical Construction
- Traditional and Specialty Foundation piles (Driven piles, Sheet piles, Micropiles, Helical piers, etc.)
- Horizontal Excavation Support Systems (Soil Nail Walls, Solider Pile Walls, Cofferdams, Shoring Systems, etc.)
- Vertical Structural Shoring Systems (Existing Structure Bracing, Emergency Structural Supports, etc.)
- Grouting and Shotcrete Systems (Shotcrete Walls, Rock Anchors, Tiebacks, etc.)
Our scopes sometimes come from an engineered set of drawings provided to us by a client, but often our scopes are developed as a team with the client in response to a unique site condition issue that has developed. As such, this position requires a strong problem-solving skillset and desire to develop solutions that strike a balance between constructability and design.
Morgan Corp works across a wide range of industries and customers:
- Power Generation / Utility
- Water Treatment
- Transportation / DOT
- Heavy Civil
- Private and Specialty Clients
We work with various types of equipment:
- Track Mounted Micropile / Tieback Rigs – Casagrande, Klemm, etc.
- Trackhoe Mounted Drills – Rev-Drill, LoDrill, etc.
- Grouting mixers, grout plants, and cement silos – Penn Drill, Obermann, etc.
- Trackhoes, Mini-excavators, Skidsteers, Bulldozers, All Terrain Forklifts, etc.
Our company values and social contract puts our customers and their solutions first, yielding strong industry contacts and relationships. In the role of Geostructural Driller/Operator you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while representing Morgan Corp. to current and future clients.
- Interest in learning and implementing traditional and emerging Geostructural technologies, methods, and concepts
- Construction experience in foundation, excavation support, bridge construction, specialty design build, or Geotechnical / Geostructural fields
- Ability to reads plans and drawings
- Class A CDL
- Well Drilling Certification
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour training
- Shotcrete Nozzelman experience
- Actively participating in daily project planning to ensure job site safety
- Willingness and ability to travel and work at job sites located predominately in the Southeastern United States.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com