Diesel Truck MechanicMorgan Corp. is currently searching for a Diesel Truck Mechanic in Charlotte, NC.
The primary responsibilities of this position is to service, repair, and maintain the Company’s fleet of Semi/Heavy Haulers.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel power systems.
• Test equipment following repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with operating specifications
• Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
• Use diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices to determine required malfunctions and necessary repairs
• Responsible for service documentation, ordering parts, and maintaining assigned service truck.
• Minimum 1 year of experience maintaining and repairing construction equipment and trucks
• Extensive knowledge of diesel engines, electronic controls, and computer based diagnostic systems
• Must be able to read, interpret, and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics along with service manuals to help diagnose issues to be able to make needed
• Welding and fabrication experience preferred
• Must have own mechanic’s tools (basic hand and air tools)
• Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including working overtime and weekends as needed
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, crawl in tight or confined spaces and push/pull.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
Paid Time Off
For additional company information, please visit us at www.morgan-corp.com